Far as we’re concerned here in the Front Row, any reason to show a clip from Animal House is a good one. That said, I couldn’t help keep this epic speech from, “Mis, Mister Blutowski” out of my mind when thinking about the current state of stuff.
With the wonderfulness of the internet and YouTube, especially, within seconds I had the clip above playing. While watching I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off but also think, “you know, with a few little changes, this scene could take on a whole new meaning.
Naturally, we need to set the scene. America is down. I rattled off some pretty good reasons in my last post but admittedly, didn’t even scratch the surface. There’s a ton more reasons for Americans to be collectively down in the dumps. Fact, there is poison in our air via chemtrails, in our food via GMO’s and our water via fluoride and other nastiness. You can argue all you want about intent or who knows what but their presence and harm is indisputable. Why have multiple other nations banned GMO’s and fluoride? Doesn’t that say it all?
Fact, in the last 100 years the dollar has lost 96% of its value. Um, that’s almost ALL! Fact, 80% of Americans “share” only 7% of the wealth and the top 1%? They account for 40% of the country’s wealth. Absolutely mind-numbing. Fact, pick a category to compare the US vs. the other industrialized nations and where just 20, 30 years ago we would be number 1 or close to the top in most, we are now way behind. All this and more is happening yet we continue to put the same old retreads in office over and over and over. Vote for him once and he fails, shame on him. Vote for him twice, you’re a dumbass.
Let’s face it, like the boys over at Delta Tau Chi, we just liked to party too much. After WWII, the good times rolled in and we as Americans wrapped a sheet around ourselves and had a 50-year toga party. We didn’t bother to check who was bringing the beer or how they paid for it, just that we had it. However, it’s all too clear that party has ended.
Look, in a nutshell what has happened here? A few crooked-ass, purely evil, sons-of-bitches have taken control of, well, everything, That’s the problem. World domination plans didn’t go out the window with Hitler, they just got smarter about how to do it. They hid behind corporations and wore suits and ties instead of a uniform. They’ve been buying up everything and consolidating everything, stacking all the chips in their favor. They’ve been systematically bankrolling and then bankrupting countries across the board and guess which phase we’re in now? Of course, America is a special case. We ain’t no Venezuela. Unlike the others, all us freaks, or a good enough amount, bring guns to the party. So, they needed to distract us and showed up at the party uninvited but brought a bunch of cute girls, cocaine and pizza. “C’mon in!”
So, here we are, hungover, broke and wondering just what the hell happened. Ladies and gentlemen, my good freaks, the Front Row proudly presents, “Bluto and America”.
America: We’re all officially fucked.
Bluto: “What’s this lying around shit?”
America: Well, what the hell we suppose to do you big moron?
America: It’s over, men, they’ve dropped the big one.
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over til we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain’t over now. Cuz when the going gets tough, the tough get going. So, who’s with me?
Bluto: What the fuck happened to the America I used to know? Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts? Huh? This could be the greatest country on Earth but you’re going to let it be the worst. “oh, we’re afraid to do anything, Bluto, we might lose what we do have or get in trouble.” Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me, I’m not going to take this. Bankers? They’re dead, man! Mainstream media? Dead! Politicians?
America: Dead! Bluto’s right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We got to take these bastards. Now, we could revolt in the streets and fight them with conventional weapons but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, no, no. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation requires a really simple solution. So simple it’s stupid.
Bluto: We’re just the guys to do it! Let’s do it!
Yes, let’s do it, America! Coming soon, the really incredibly simple plan that sadly, doesn’t include 10,000 marbles or a Death Mobile. Until then, you freaks be good!
So, a little bit further along then we were yesterday. Started our “Good Freaks To Know” page. Check it out! Basically, a running list of great sites to visit and people to look up to assist or reinforce your awakening.
There’s really so much we want to get to tackling here in the Front Row looking out at the Freak Show. However, all in due time. Actually, watched an interview last night with one guy you may have heard about, Ben Swann, interviewing another you may not have heard about, G. Edward Griffin. In our humble opinion, two truth studs. G. Edward is the author of many books and publications, most notably, The Creature from Jeckyl Island. Basically, it’s about how the Federal Reserve put this country’s collective balls in a vice grip back in the early 1900’s and has been tightening ever since. Anyway, Mr. Griffin said last night, and I’m paraphrasing, “when looking to share all this information about the way things are and the way they have been done, it’s important to go slow. Don’t back the whole garbage truck up and dump it on someone.”
He’s right. When I started waking up that’s all I wanted to do was yell and scream and tell everybody everything. I mean the sky was falling! Ok, so the sky was actually being purposefully sprayed with chemtrails and thus poison was (is) falling on us, same difference. Point is, as the old song goes, “Waking Up is Hard to Do.” There’s actually some like real psychological mumbo jumbo that explains it. It’s called cognitive dissonance. It’s when you can’t handle new info because it flies in the face of your long held beliefs even if those beliefs are, well, stupid. Sorry, sorry, ‘stupid’ might have been harsh and I apologize to any of you stupids out there.
Where are we going with all this? Well, good question, stupid! (Ha! Kidding:) Whether you realize it or not, want to or not, this country is a shambles, period. Yes, yes, the whole world, really, but for our purposes here, let’s stick to the good, ole US of A, ground zero of the shambles bomb that exploded. Seriously, have you taken a good look around lately? The unequaled, Bobby Dylan, sniffed it out correctly back in ’89 when he cantillated, “Everything is Broken”. Please, name me one state or federal system or entity or organization of significance that isn’t broken, corrupt, severely flawed or just plain, old screwed up someway. Go ahead, I’ll jump right to it and triple dog dare ya! We haven’t even got the art of voting mastered yet for crying out loud.
“Whatever! Like, stuff ain’t perfect, ‘Duh’! but it’s like not that bad either. Stop freaking out, it’s like depressing.” Thanks, random, imaginary twenty-something but actually it is that bad and I’ll prove it a little later. The question now is, why don’t you or the masses think it’s that bad? The answer there can get complicated and all stuff to explore in later posts. The short answer, however, is three-fold. One, a god (or God, if you insist) awful education system spanning decades that emphasizes and rewards memorization and regurgitation of facts versus critical thinking. Two, a government that has been completely taken over by a (relatively) few corporations and thus is no longer a government of the people, by the people and/or for the people. Three, a media that has also fallen prey to same corporate power and thus only serves to distract (made easier by that ol’ lack of critical thinking skills thing) and of course, to propagate the illusion that neither the government nor themselves have in fact been taken over in the first place. Much, much more on all these to come in future posts.
“Oh, I get it. You’re one of those conspiracy guys that believe in this Illuminati or New World Order deal and their going to take over the world and there will be no more America or anything? That’s crazy internet stuff and no way is it happening or will ever happen!” Ah! The all-knowing, and also imaginary, 40-something. Well, yes, I do believe but that also is debate for another day. Today, I would like to take a page from Friday’s playbook and stick with “just the facts”. You see, conspiracy or not, if you look up from time to time, stop receiving the world and the news from the same old sources, you will see that it matters not if there is and has been ‘intent’ to make things the way the way they are. The fact is, everything is fucked. We’re fucked. Though I may use the term liberally, I do not use it lightly. Without further adieu, let’s take a look at those things and then you decide. Oh, but one small piece of evidence regarding the grand conspiracy theory…sorry, I just can’t resist. This is from David Rockefeller, in other words, straight from the horse’s mouth. I think Mr. Rockefeller would fall into that top 1%? Actually, he would fall into like the top .001% and that’s where the shit really gets nasty. Anyway, here you go. I ask and will ask often, what more do you need?
“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
So, the following is a SLRS, short list of random shit. Trust me, if I were to try and list it all, I would be writing for a couple years and by then, it will be too late and what good would that do? However, these are all indisputable, facts. How some may have occurred or the players involved may be up for debate but we won’t get into that now. What’s that again, Friday? “Just the facts.” Right! They are a combination of straight statistics (or numbers) and known actions taken by our government over the years to best exemplify the levels to which they have already sunk and will undoubtedly surpass.
- The national debt is $17,000,000,000,000. Damn! Look at all them zeroes! There’s a lot of things I could have led with here but I chose this. Why? Simple. This is money we OWE!!! Does anyone think this can go on forever? Well, I got a news flash, it can’t! Eventually, and by that I mean, real freaking soon, Luca Brasi is gonna come knockin’ and then, we’re all sleeping with the fishes. Either that or we all wake up one morning with horse’s head in our bed. Personally, don’t like either choice. The piper must be paid and what then? Oh, because we are the USA we are somehow exempt? News flash #2, we ain’t!
- The US accounts for 5% of the world population yet has 25% of the world’s prison population. Yes, that’s right. 1 of every 4 people doing time in the world, are doing it right here. Oh, Adolf would be proud.
- There are 1.6 million (1,600,000) kids in America that are homeless! Think about that. 1 million….kids….homeless. If this number was 10, we should be appalled. A million? That’s enough to fill up 23 NFL football stadiums. So long as it’s not your kids, right?
- Sticking with the kiddies, 1 in every 4 kids in school right now is on at least one behavior medication. That’s 25% for you fluoride-heads. A couple nice little side stats here? Again, America accounts for 5% of the world pop but we consume 90% of the world’s Ritalin supply and 80% of the world’s pain pills! Message is clear: Keep poppin, America but don’t you dare smoke a joint or we’ll throw your ass in a privatized, for-profit prison.
- Oh and how about one more about our “future”? 2.8 million children in America live on $2 a day or less! Let that one sink in for awhile. Do you think over in like Sudan or something there’s an infomercial with a kindly, older man pleading the viewers to sponsor an American child? “Meet, Tommy. He lives in a ’63 Buick….” What the fuck, people? What really kills me about a stat like this is of course, $2/day might as well be nothing but just think of how many kids that number grows by if you made it even $5 or $10 a day? Still a repulsively low number that must bring the totals up to what, 5, 10 or 15 million?!? Now we’re talking hundreds of football fields filled with starving, dirty American kids. Think about that next time you spend 2 bucks on a magazine just to read how JayZ and Beyonce just bought a 600 grand, gold toilet. (Allow me, Douchebags!)
- In 2012, the US allocated upwards 700 billion towards military spending. Let’s spell that out, $700,000,000,000. The next 4 combined? China, Russia, UK and Japan TOTALED not even 400 billion. Now, I’m no super genius here or anything but do you suppose, just suppose, I don’t know…we could maybe just even spend only what the next top 4 spend and perhaps, FEED OUR OWN FUCKING CHILDREN? Do we really need to double what the next 4 spend? For fuck’s sake already, who is good with this?
- OK, one last little doozy stat for ya because I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, “Alright, got a few too many kids hurting and people in prison, that sucks, sure. The debt and military spending? Waddya gonna do? Still the best country on the planet, like, eva!” Oh man, I was hoping you would say that! Hey, I know it helps that I’m writing the made-up statements here, but it’s my blog! Anyway, what do you think is a good measure of a country’s overall wellness? How about how well the middle-class is doing? Sounds reasonable, right? And where do you think the US would be ranked in such a category? Ha! not even close! Try 27th! Hey, we all know that stats can be misleading but look for yourself, seems pretty legit.
Now, just a few items that again, are an attempt to highlight the absolute and real sadistic nature of those running the show here. Personally, I’m sick of hearing crap like, “Yeah, there’s a few bad apples but they’re the exception.” Or, “No way, dude, never happen here.” Oh yeah? Well, stick these in your pipe and light up! (Need I mention again, no crap conspiracy here…this shit is stone cold)
- After WWII, our gov thought it would be a wonderful idea to sign a few free agents left over from the glorious Nazi party. Yes, hundreds of Nazi scientists and their families were excused from their role in aiding the genocide of 6 million people and were given jobs here. No, they didn’t just pick up brooms and become custodial engineers, either. These guys essentially became the heads or major parts of all our 3 & 4 letter agencies like NASA, the CIA, etc., etc. Point is, not only did theses guys not stand trial but many of our current systems and procedures are based upon the ideas and ideals of followers and devotees of one of the most brutal dictators in modern history! What could go wrong, right? BTW, it’s called Operation Paperclip, look it up!
- MK-Ultra. From the 50’s to the 70’s (if you believe they stopped after they were busted) the CIA, yes our CIA conducted mind control experiments on countless, unwitting Americans that included LSD, radiation, biological agents and good, old fashioned, torture. Now, what we actually know is very little because, surprise, surprise…thousands of documents were destroyed but fact is, this was done, promoted, supported and carried out by an arm of our government. You ok with that?
- One final ‘history lesson’ here. In between porn sites, go look up Operation Northwoods. Basically, this was a plan devised and approved by our Joint Chiefs of Staff to among other things, hijack a plane filled with Americans, blow it up and blame it on Cuba so we could go to war with the island. Other niceties included Americans being shot in our streets and general waves of terrorism to be carried out in major US cities across the nation. When brought to JFK’s attention he fortunately squashed it (which may or may not have been the reason a bullet found his brain) but fact remains, factions of our gov actually thought up this shit! Think this was just isolated or never occurred to anyone again? If so, let’s talk, I have some beautiful wetlands for sale. In fact, there’s even a name for it. It’s called a false flag. Do something to yourself so you can blame it on someone else so you can do shit to them. Pretty sick, no? I won’t go much deeper but since your on a porn break, take a peek also at the Gulf of Tonken incident which is accredited with kick-starting the Viet Nam War. What’s that? It was lie? A false flag used to get us into war? You don’t say? Hmmm, we’re in a war now. Been in war for a long time too, ever since 9/…..wait a minute, you don’t think? No! I mean I know there were a lot of crazy things and coincidences that happened that day and even more things that just don’t add up if you take any kind of a close up look at them but you’re not suggesting that our government would lie or cover up or have any involvement in the death of 3000 Americans are you?
Enough with all that ‘ancient history’, right? “No way that could be going on today” or “so, maybe some stuff happened long ago but we learned from it”, is that what I’m hearing? Well, therein lies the problem. Think the people like our parents and grand-parents knew we were importing Nazi’s? Think they knew of the Joint Chiefs’ plan? Hell no. Want some more recent examples of our tax dollars hard at work? How about Iran Contra? How about god damned, Iraq?! Still think the most sophisticated intelligence community in the history of man made a mistake about WMD’s? How about something just like Waco? Innocent children were murdered needlessly at the hands of our FBI. How about the FACT we created Al-Qaeda, supposedly ‘hunted’ them after 9/11 but now are sending them food, guns and money to fight in Syria? Again I ask, are you really OK with all of this? Because our silence rings loud and clear to the perpetrators…..”go ahead, just lemme watch American Idol in peace, would ya?”. Our silence is a blank check for our government (or better still, those who really run our government) to write and cash any way they like. I pointed out just a tiny spec of examples of the checks they’ve been writing and results thereof. The biggest question for you now is, which way do you think all of this is trending? Think things will improve from this point? Well, one thing for sure is they will only get much, much worse with continued silence.
Signing off from the Front Row, you freaks be good!